A Bullet A Bullet

Very moving

very nice, its surprising we dont actually see more things like this on ng as this is an issue that everyone is thinking about. keep up the good work, hope u and ur girlfriend make it through alright.

WaGGeR responds:

War Craft: Intro War Craft: Intro

Potential...

This has great potential for a series. looking forward to it.

Flair 5 Flair 5

Xiao Xiao potential

This is most certainly welcome into the ranks of Xiao Xiao. Keep up the good work :D

intro A Hero intro A Hero

I told ya

Usually when i friend tells you, you should do something different, but no. i told u u should have made zero the hero
I even sung the jingle "zero the hero, first the worst..."

but static x was a nice touch I think, the only is a wickid song. number 2 looks sweet (for all u people who havent relised, we are friends, he sends me his work, i blam it myself, and he usually fixes it)

skas responds:

ok er... who the heck are you... i dont even knw you lol na im jk .. (btw i dont take his comments he aint that gd)

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

WICKID!

man this was nicely done
keep up the good work

One Ring to Rule ThemAll2 One Ring to Rule ThemAll2

u guys rule

dude make more of these things they rule!!!!

College University pt 4-2 College University pt 4-2

ha ha ha

read above

College University pt 4-1 College University pt 4-1

Hell funny

this is my fav series of any thing on NG. it is so great that i evn started to take down all the adresses of the eps and hyperlink to them. i even give them to my friends and they think it is excelent. keep up the good work

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Very nice

even the olds ones are great. But they need more blood me thinks.

Xiao Xiao No. 5 Xiao Xiao No. 5

This is so wicked

as u may have noticed i am a big xiao xiao fan coz i have written lots of reveiws. It rocks!